Friday, July 12, 2013

Christmas Traditions - Christmas in July, Part 2

Our family has always had traditions, such as watching It's A Wonderful Life during the Christmas season.  When new people become part of your family, they bring with them the traditions they shared with their families.  As is the case when Katrina became part of our family!  One of those traditions being, that the kids get to open one gift on Christmas Eve (always their Christmas pjs!!)  So, this past Christmas Miss Khloe got to open her Christmas Eve gift!!  She was so tired, but just looked so darn cute!!


I am quite sure I could have added some bling, but it looked just right to me as is.  And that's ok!!  Some days I like to really load up on the embellishments, Prima being my favorite!  But this layout is about a simple time in Miss Khloe's life!!  Lord knows it will be much less simple as she gets older (as Jim and I laugh to ourselves, the kids are gonna have their hands full with this little one when those teenage years approach!!)

It is my hope that this layout inspires you to create and preserve your memories of your family traditions.  So that one day, your family can look back and say "remember when"!!

I would love to hear from you!! Please make sure to leave me a comment and I would love for you to follow my blog!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

Always,

Leslie

3 comments:

  1. What a great page! Love it... so many beautiful pages. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - fabulous LO - love the fabulous papers. Thanks for stopping by :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!! I know the background paper is by bazzil, but the rest if from my stash!!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
Always, Leslie