Monday, March 16, 2015

Butterfly Mixed Media Page

Hello everyone!!  I had an opportunity to do some crafting this past weekend and this is what I created!!  It was def a work in progress and almost gave up on it, but after walking away and sleeping on it, wala!!  It all came together!!



I really enjoyed getting my hands dirty as I created this!!  Spring is almost here!!  Time for butterflies and flowers!!  The product list (to the best of my recollection) will be posted in the comment section!! Please be sure to leave me a comment and follow me!!

1 comment:

  1. Product List:

    Liquitex Basics: light blue, light blue violet, neutral gray, ultramarine blue, bright aqua green, phthalocyanine green, unbleached titanium

    Faber Castell Black Pitt Artist Pen,

    Tim Holtz Tissue Wrap - Melange

    Golden Soft Gel Matte

    Misc. Prima Flowers & Butterfly from my stash

    Homemade Gesso

    Homemade Texture Paste

    CTMH Stamp Set - The Present

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
Always, Leslie