Friday, October 23, 2015

It's a Haul Y'all!!!

Hi there!!  Well I have never done a "haul" video!!  So, after spending a day down in Brown County (Nashville Indiana) with my best friend, we stopped by a scrapbook shop that I had heard about from another friend!  The shop is called Papertrix and it was so awesome!  The owners are very friendly and the shop had a very welcoming atmosphere!!  I will definitely be stopping back in there the next time I am down that way!!

Since I really enjoyed my visit to her shop and I loved the products that she carried, I thought I would do a haul video showing you what I purchased!!


Have a great day my friends!!  I hope that these stamps inspire you to do something creative!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
Always, Leslie