Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Sad News

Hi there my Crafty Peeps!!  In my last post I told you that my brother-in-law had been in a terrible car accident just before Christmas and was critically injured.  Early yesterday morning, January 15, my brother-in-law passed away.  He leaves behind two great adult children and his "little" brother, my husband Jim.  Funeral services won't be until the 27th, which gives the family time to make arrangements to come home.  We are a bit spread out across the country.  It will be a very simple mass and celebration of life.  That is how Bob would have wanted it.  We are thankful that he is now resting and at peace.

I would like to thank all of you for your outpouring of love and support during this time.  Many of you knew Bob had been critically injured and prayed for him and our family.  My family is lucky to have so many prayer warriors out there.  So many good friends that just lent a shoulder.  It meant the world to us, thank you.  And we thank you for your continued prayers and support, especially for Jim, as he grieves the loss of his brother.

Hugs to everyone, and remember, be nice, it's really not that hard!!

Always,

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
Always, Leslie