Monday, January 16, 2012

It's been a productive week

Good evening everyone!!  Well I must say it has been a productive week for me!!  I completed a 2 page layout that was 12x12 and then did 4 more identical ones that were 8x8!!  All I have left to do is to cut the mats for the photos and I can't really do that until I get the photos printed!!  The design was simple, but it really takes me a long time to put my thoughts into the design!!  Often times I will get a copy of a layout a friend did (called scraplifting) and use that as inspiration!!  99% of the time, my pages turn out looking nothing like the ones I used for my inspiration!!  This time, it was completely my own design!!  Tomorrow I think I will try to post the layout here!!  I've never done that before so please bear with me!!  Hope y'all had a good week!!  I will enjoy an extra day off for the holiday!!


So, my question for you this week is where do you draw your inspiration from??  Do you have a favorite blog whose layouts match your style?  Do you have a favorite designer you like to draw inspiration from?  I really really like the layouts from Webster's Pages!!  I also LOVE to browse the gallery at A Cherry On Top or also at Scrapbook.com!!  I save layouts I like to a seperate file on my computer to use at a later date when I am in a funk and can't get my crop on!!

Have a great week!!  Leave me a message!!  I can't wait to hear about your inspirations!!

Always,

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
Always, Leslie