Sunday, January 8, 2012

It's A Brand New Year!!

Well, 2011 has come and gone, but brought a lot of changes to our lives!!  Donnie is doing well in his sophmore year of college!!  Kevin and Katrina have moved back home and blessed us with a beautiful grandaughter Khloe!!!  Jim is still working crazy hours and I am still working with special needs students.  Looking back it seems like 2011 was all about getting thing done for everyone else!  Not that I mind that, but I think 2012 is going to be about accomplishing MY goals!! haha!!  One of those goals is this blog!!  It has been neglected for far too long!!  So, my goal is to post about my scrapbooking, crafting adventures at least once a week!!  AND to throw out some challenges for everyone, as well as ask you all for ideas on how YOU do things!!  One of my favorite things about crafting is how crafters share ideas!!  It's so neat to learn from each other!  So here we go!

I own a cricut expression and with that, I own many cartridges!!  I really struggle with keeping my carts and books organized!!  I do own a gypsy and she is wonderful!!  BUT, when I go to a crop, I still feel the need to bring the carts and books with me, just in case someone needs to borrow them!!  So my question to y'all is this....  how do you keep your carts and books organized??  How to you transport them to crops??  Let the sharing and learning begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
Always, Leslie