Hello my crafty friends!! Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's October Blog Hop!! Collectively the design team and guest designers have made some amazing and special projects to share with you... over 60 projects are on this hop, but it is in less than 20 stops.. You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com if not, please start at the beginning!!
I am super excited to be a guest designer on this blog hop that is helping to relaunch Erica's blog!! I have two projects to share with you today!! So scroll on down and take a look!!
This first two page layout is entitled "Bathtime" I know we all have some cute pictures of little one's taking a bath and the New Arrival cartridge has the perfect cuts for this!! Don't you just love that little baby in the bathtub!! She is from the Paper Dolls for Everyday cart!! I also used an EK boarder punch!! And some ducks and water spots from my un-ending stash of baby embellishments!!
Now this layout is one that I have been working very hard on. It is a vintage "Generations" layout. It is still a work in progress. I think I am done with it, and then when I look at it, I add more to it!! Lol!! But, we are preserving memories here, and the photo of my grandaughter holding my mother's finger is priceless to me. As well as the photo of all four generations. The Heritage cart is the perfect cart for this type of layout!! I love the font from the Blackletter cart and the Art Philosophy cart made the perfect tag!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my crafty space!! Please make sure to follow me and by all means leave a comment! I love hearing from you!! I hope that I have inspired you to do something creative today!!
Your next stop is on the blog hop is Roberta Swisher and here is the link:
If you should get lost along the way, here is the entire line up:
2. Vivi J http://www.vivijdesigns.blogspot.com
3. Cindy M http://www.inlovewithpaper.blogspot.com/
4. Shawn Mosch - http://craftychicsblog.blogspot.com/
5. Liliana Umpierre - http://www.likidesigns.com/blog
6. Leslie Wrege McGrath - http://scrapnlifeaway.blogspot.com/
7. Roberta Swisher - http://queenbeepapercrafts.blogspot.com/
8. April Nourse www.curlsandgrins.blogspot.com
9. Brenda Knapik - http://www.disneygirlcrafts.com/
10. Lourdes - http://creativecraftsniche.blogspot.com/
11. Vicki Glenn - http://www.vickiscraftroom.blogspot.com/
12. Erica http://EricasProjects.blogspot.com
13. Connie Walsh - http://www.ConnieCreates2.blogspot.com
14. Tracey http://www.thecroppingcanuck.blogspot.com
15. Oh Kissa http://www.ohkissa.com/thought-bubble.html
17. Kris Dietz -- http://http://kreationsbykrisdietz.blogspot.com/
18. Mayra- http://mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com/
19. Cheryl www.Cricutobessed.blogspot.com
20. Crafting Blog Events http://craftingblogevents.blogspot.com