Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Baby Girl Layout

Hello my crafty friends! Today is my day to share over at She's a Sassy Lady!!  Today I would like to share a layout that I did when my grandaughter was born.  It's so hard for me to believe that she will be 3 years old next month!  My craft studio is currently under construction. The kids moved into their own home last weekend, and I have gained my craft studio back, but it is just not workable yet!




I really hope you enjoyed today's post!!  Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that I have inspired you to create some beautiful pages of those special little ones in your lives!!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO - love the die cuts and what adorable photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karon thank you so much!! I am very blessed that my best friend, Barbie, is a part-time photographer!! She has become Khloe's "personal photographer" !! Miss Khloe was just two weeks old in these shots! Hope to have my craft studio put together during my spring break!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable page and look at that little cutie pie! Love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sheila!! It's so hard for me to believe that today, at 7:10pm this little angle will officially be 3 years old! It has been so much fun scrapbooking her little life!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
Always, Leslie