Thursday, December 11, 2014

Mixed Media Hearts

Hello there friends!  I know it's been a while since you all have heard from me, but I promise, I've been busy!  School starts early here in Indiana, we went back at the end of July and I have blinked my eyes and Christmas is just days away.  And no, my shopping is not done lol!!

I've had alot on my plate it seems these past few months.  So, I have been spending alot of time in my craft room.  Sometimes to craft and sometimes to just shed the crap off from the day, and that would be literally and figuratively lol!!

I do have a few pages to share with you, but I thought I would share this one with you first.  It is a representation of me.  I have a mother's heart.  I am a mother to two wonderful sons and step-mother to a beautiful daughter.  I have two beautiful grandchildren, and another on the way!  They fill this mother's heart with countless emotions.  But the love I have for them defines me.  It guides me.  It helps me to rise above and compels me to take the higher ground, even when I don't want to.  They make me a better person.

With that being said, here is my artistic representation of my "sappy" paragraph above!  I hope you enjoy it and that it inspires you to create an artistic representation of yourself!





I will make sure that all the supplies that I have used are labeled for you!  Enjoy your evening and I hope you enjoy my creation!!

Always,

Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Here is the complete list of products I used:

    Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays: rusty lantern lime, time travel teal & tibetan poppy teal

    Faber Castelle Gelatos: metalic blue berry, red cherry, cotton candy & aqua dolce

    Faber Castelle: stampers big brush pen black

    Stazon Ink: Jet Black

    Ranger: mini mister

    Golden: gesso & soft gell matte

    Bo-Bunny: distressed texture stamp

    Studio G: alphabet stamps

    Liquitex: Basics - ultra marine blue

    Tissue Paper : from my stash

    Sea Sponge: from my stash

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
Always, Leslie