Saturday, January 3, 2015

Mixed Media Christmas Tree

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all of you!  I hope that you all enjoyed this holiday season!  I am fortunate to work in an industry (education) that I get time off during the holidays, but the time always seems to go by much too quickly!  Jim and I were really excited this year because we got to have ALL the kids home with ALL the grandkids for a weekend!!  That hasn't happened in over 3 years, so that was the best Christmas present of all!!

So, in keeping with the season, I have created a mixed media Christmas tree!  The inspiration for this project did come from pinterest, but I cannot find where.  So when I do, I will be sure to give credit where credit is due.  But I will say that whenever I use an image for inspiration, my creation doesn't end up looking like what inspired me!!  That is the beauty of art!




So, from my family to yours, Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!  May all your dreams and wishes come true in 2015!!  Stay safe, be happy, and create some magic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
Always, Leslie